Thursday, March 30, 2017

updates

  I can't believe this project is already coming to an end. Bittersweet I guess. But I have a lot of updates for you guys!

  Shooting has pretty much been wrapped up for two weeks now. We've been editing, getting song approvals, finding sound effects, etc. For the time being it has be awesome. Although I do have to say it's also been pretty stressful as well. I think the most "annoying" part of it all is trying to edit the video without knowing for sure the song that's going to be used and figuring out how everything will look together, but nevertheless I am very content with the way the footage is looking, which is great! 

  Here is a short clip which may or not be seen in the film opening:



Although both my partner and I both love this clip, we're not sure if it will fit into the video just yet, but I'm uploading it so you guys can get a feel of what the video will look like! 

Through the process of editing, thankfully, we have not come across many problems. I think our biggest concern thus far has been smoothly transitioning from contrasting scenes. But I think everything will really come together once we have a set song and apply sound effects, etc. I will continue to update you guys on the progress of the video! 




No comments:

Post a Comment