Thursday, March 9, 2017

only just begun

Only the beginning...


   I'm doing the process all wrong. Usually when a movie comes about it's because an inspiration arose and a film followed it. In my case, i'm going to research and research and research and come up with an idea that I don't hate. Although I have know about this project since the start of the class I have yet to gather all my ideas into a concrete foundation for a good film. I also thought it was a good idea to research the most profitable and viewed genres of the moment before I get started. 
  
 I began my research first by looking up what genre was most popular at the moment. According to the New York Film Academy, in the United States, comedy is the genre with the highest grossing films. As the source said, "it’s clear that people in the United States prefer family-friendly comedy movies". 

If I were to be doing this process in foreign countries:

  • Germany- Action/adventure
  • India- Adventure
  • Italy- Comedy
  • France- Comedy
  • Australia- Action
  • Japan- Fantasy 
  • England- Comedy




Academy, New York Film. "12 of the Most Popular Movie Genres By Country." Student Resources. N.p., 13 Aug. 2016. Web. 12 Mar. 2017. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment