Sunday, March 12, 2017

inspo

Inspiration

  A while back I viewed a short film, of which I don't remember the name of. As I recollected the memory of this short piece, I got inspired. The film my partner and I will be creating will focus on the narrative of a mysterious young woman and her distinctive red coat.  The red coat will not only create a lot of contrast with the scenes we will be shooting but also it's very symbolic within itself.         We decided that a very important aspect of our piece would be the visuals and a lot of our focus will go towards that. In order to achieve a visually appealing film we will need to gather things such as a tripod, a high definition camera, a pro editing application, etc. Since we currently do not own any of these items we will probably need to borrow them from our trusty friends (donations are highly appreciated). Nevertheless, we will make with what we have and hopefully the outcome will be successful and as we imagine.


Something similar to this <<

No comments:

Post a Comment