Wednesday, March 22, 2017

sneak peak

Filming has begun!!!

  I'm so exited that my group member and I have begun filming. I've been looking forward to this part of the project for a long time, and i'm very happy with the way it has been turning out. Although some things have not turned as we thought they would, all is well! Due to some complications, we decided to film in a more proximal location rather than our initial location (Miami). Also some of our scenes have slightly changed, but I'm content that what I have envisioned is still being captured. 

  Filming took place this previous weekend. We filmed in a variety of locations ranging from our local Burger King to a place so called the "hobo hole". We filmed with both a Canon camera and a drone. The drone was mostly utilized to capture the setting of the scenes, but we also used it to take some photographs of our protagonist. I will attach some of the photos down below!! Hope you're all as excited as we are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment