Sunday, April 2, 2017

coming to an end

Since the end is approaching, I thought I should write about what's left to do and when I plan to get them done!

-write script for voiceover and record (do by 3/3/17)
-shot last scene (do by 3/4/17)
-plan and record ccr (do by 3/6/17)
-send emails for song approval (do by 3/3/17)
-finish editing video (do by 3/8/17)
-overview and finalize (do by 3/9/17)
-turn in project (3/11/17)


The task that will be most challenging is going to be the ccr I think. Although this will require the most time, it won't be too hard to handle! Hopefully all the deadlines will be met since I will be out of town this upcoming weekend and won't be able to progress much throughout that time. But thankfully, my partner and I advanced ahead and all of the major parts are covered! Tune in next week for updates, wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment